It is that time of the year again. Year-end functions – the time to reward your staff for all their hard work and dedication during the year.
If you are planning a teambuilding event or an awards evening or even the old fashion year end party- in the end this is the ideal time to really spoil your staff.
This should be a big deal as your employees are said to be your biggest asset, so chances are you will need some help planning the event
Here are some things to consider when planning a year end function:
- Budget – Decide how much you are willing to spend or have saved up for the event as a company.
- Who will you invite – Staff, Clients, plus ones. This will help you budget.
- Pick a date – The normal time for a company yearend party is in the first two weeks of December, but this is not a set rule. Choose a few dates to present to prospective venues.
- Invitations – These should be sent out earlier and include all the details about date, venue and dress code.
- Venue – There are so many venue options to choose from and an event planner can help with your final selection. The venue you choose will inevitably be determined by the size of event and budget.
Glamour Promotions can take care of all of these aspects for you and are experts in all aspects of Event Co-ordination.
- Corporate events
- Private functions/parties
- Golf Days
- Product launches
- Award ceremonies
- Road shows and exhibitions
To have your year-end function be what it is intended for which in essence is a good close to the year for a group of employees who work hard during the year, get an event coordinator like Glamour Promotions on board.